Kayla eating ice cream during our first visit to Stow Lake
On a particularly warm day in May, I walked the kids over to Stow Lake. I knew they would enjoy walking around the lake (ok, let's face it, kayla's favorite part was the ice cream/snack shack). Tanner slept for the first half of our journey but woke up when Kristina and Jon, Hannah and Zoe arrived. We had a great day hiking around in nature and enjoying the nice weather. Kayla kept asking if we could take a pedal boat out. I wasn't feeling very confident taking two toddlers out on a boat by myself so I promised we would come back with Dad on the weekend. Well, we did (pictures above) and it was well worth the return trip! We had so much fun just pedaling around Stow Lake for 40 minutes. It's the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment